Monday, February 16, 2009

The things I love....

Yesterday, mom and her sister went to what they called an "Anti-Valentine's Party". All that I have been able to decide about this "Valentine's" thing is that it makes mom stay away from the house alot (she is "waitressing" at special dinners), but she has told me that Valentine's is to celebrate the "one" you love. I love mom, but I also love a lot of other things, so I thought I would write you a letter about the things I love and the things I don't love.

- I love mom, yes I do! I even love mom's sister, but don't tell her that.

- I love my bed.

- I love playing in the snow with the other dogs, I even jump a little fence now!

- I love shoving my nose in mom's back over and over when she is sleeping on the couch.

- I love stealing toys from the other dogs and putting them in my crate. I don't want to play with them, I just want to take them.

- I love playing with Sasha.

Some of the things I don't like...

- I don't like when mom tries to cut my toenails. I don't put up too much fuss, but I let her know I'm not happy!

- I don't like eating my pills that smell like fish.

- I don't like it when I don't eat my pills that smell like fish and mom opens my mouth and puts them so far back in my throat that I have no choice but to swallow.

- I don't like most treats.

- I don't like being bothered when I am trying to poop!

- I don't like being brushed. I feel better after mom gets all that gross, dead hair off of me but I don't like it when she is doing it!

No comments: