Thursday, November 6, 2008

I love kids!

So last night, mom had some kids over to visit. I had to stay in the house most of the time because they were in the barn and I love to go eat giant dog poop... mom gets worried because sometimes I get too close to the big dogs in the barn and she tells me if I get any more lame, I won't be able to walk at all!

Anyways, after they were finished with the really big dogs, mom came and got me and Sasha, Morrie and Stinky. She let us outside and the two little kids were standing there. I was so excited to see little people that wanted to meet me that I ran right up to them, wiggling my bum like crazy. The littlest one was a girl and I heard her mom telling my mom that she doesn't like german shepherds, but she seemed to LOVE me! She leaned right down and patted me and kissed me, and so did the other one.

I loved visiting with them and I hope mom brings kids to visit more often. They are the perfect size for patting me!

Also, I've been pretty happy because mom stopped trying to sneak giant pills into weeners or a wad of sticky peanut butter (she stopped trying because I can pick the pills out of both the weeners and the peanut butter and spit them out in my bed). Now she gives me a soft food on top of my regular food, just a little bit. It has little white flecks in it and smells really fishy, but I know mom is not hiding anything in there! She can't be, because I can't feel the pills! (But I did hear her complaining to the old man that the "pill crusher" (whatever that is, it sounds good because it destroys icky pills!) hurts her hand.

I'm so smart, figuring out how to get her to stop giving me pills!

Hahaha,
Callie

No comments: