Friday, November 28, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Hi guys!

I am so excited that there has been snow the last few days! It's starting to go away with the warm, wet weather, but for a few days there, I had a lot of fun sliding through the snow, running and pouncing on the other dogs!

I feel better and better every day, and mom is glad to see it. Who cares if I have to eat pills? I have the energy and feel good enough to play with the other dogs. I especially like harrassing Sasha, even though she is twice my size. I don't even remember why but we got into a little scuffle last week. Mom didn't believe her sister when she told her that I was picking on Sasha... I don't know why I did, I love Sasha!

Mom took some pictures of all of us playing in the snow last week so I thought I would share:



What is this stuff?



Bella really seems to like the snow!



She is an amazing jumper!



Dashing through the snow...

Speaking of Christmas, at Aunt Sarah's prompting, mom wanted me to put together a Christmas list...

- A soft, cuddly toy that will fit in my mouth so I can carry it around.
- A new, girly collar and leash
- Soft, chewy treats (hard ones don't work because my teeth don't chew good!)

That's all I can think of. I don't want much, because I have way more than I ever imagined I could have before I came to live with mom - my own nice crate, a soft pillow, water and food dishes, and someone to pat me and play with me! I think my new home is the best Christmas gift of all!

Happy Howlidays!
Callie-dog

2 comments:

StarRunner said...

Sounds like you'll have an excellent howl-i-day season.

How are things going now? Sniff anything cool?

Amanda said...

Hi StarRunner!

Nothing cool to sniff because it's all covered in snow!

But mom's sister did make this toy... and she goes "fishing for Callie". It's a stick with a string and on the end of the string is a fleece toy with a squeaker inside. I like to take things inside my crate so she puts the toy in front of my crate, then I try to take it in, but she pulls back. She says I'm playing, but I'm not so sure!

I will have to write about that in a blog because it's changing my habits.

Callie