Monday, November 10, 2008

It's been a while...

Well, my mom went away for three days and just got back. Her sister and the old lady also went with her and took Zoey and Stinky. I wish they would have taken me but at the same time, I don't think it would have been very nice because I don't really like travelling and Stinky told me it was a very long ride and they stayed in their crates a lot - I would not have minded that part so much.

Anyways, it was just me and Morrie, Gypsy, Bella, Sasha and the old man. The old man put a fence around the front yard so we wouldn't run away. This means that I got a lot more playtime than I usually do, and I spent a lot of time running around and playing with the other dogs. I really do like playing and I feel better and better everyday. It must be because mom stopped making me swallow those icky pills in peanut butter. She did leave some of that wet food with the old man for me, in specially labelled containers in the big dog food box that is cold and he put some on my food every day like a good servant.

I really did miss mom when she was gone, though, and I have not left her side since she got back. I don't want her to go away again! She told me she has another day off work before she has to go back again so I can be with her some more.

Now I need to go lay on mom's lap for a while and do normal stuff like watch Oprah and Dr Phil.

Love and kisses,
Callie

No comments: