Saturday, October 25, 2008

Interwebz

Hi!

I haven't been able to write an entry for a few days because mom said the 'interwebz' is down. Now we're back in action and she says I can write as much as I want!

Things are getting really comfortable here. Bella doesn't give me the evil eye as much and the other day, mom caught me playing with Morrie! She said she's never seen me play, and I can't really recall ever playing, either. She also says that I am getting really good at wagging my tail and smiling - mostly when I see her.

My leg doesn't hurt as bad as usual, either, because mom and her sister take me outside a lot and when I move around more, it doesn't feel as bad. Plus, they got me a new crate, it's HUGE! I could have puppies in it if I wanted to - but I don't. I bet I could even share it with Bella if I wanted to - but I definitely don't want to do that!

Mom says she has been getting lots of comments about me and has been talking to a lot of people about me. The old lady got a call from a lady involved with a rescue last night. They would want me to go live there, away from my mom. I don't know... I guess things are comfortable and complicated!

Love and tail wags,
Callie

No comments: