Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Howl-oween, everyone!


Happy Howl-oween, everyone!


Guess what I am this year?



A lapdog!!!



This is a picture of me sitting on the old lady's lap - I got up all by myself, without any help. She was surprised and I was happy!



Mom uploaded a video of my sore leg. We are not sure how many x-rays it will take to find out what is wrong up there, but hopefully not too many. She just wanted to show everyone how much of a 'hitch' in my 'getalong' I have. She also says to ignore the junk in the background, that was right around fall cleanup time!


I don't have to go outside on a leash anymore - when it is mom I am with, I usually stay quite handy and I have learned really well that when my mom says "Callie!" in a high voice, I am supposed to come back to her.


It took mom six pieces of weener to get me to eat my medicine this morning. She said she might try and change me over to a new food that has some of that good stuff already in it so I don't have to keep eating all those pills.



No comments: